Windows 11 OEM Key Overview
With Microsoft Windows 11 Pro OEM Key, you’ll get the best out of your work and life. This version of Windows 11, released in 2021, is designed for PCs. An OEM version of Windows 11 can be unlocked using your product key. OEMs come in a variety of editions. There are a number of new functions, an easy-to-use interface, and high-level security systems. Microsoft Windows 10 offers a range of features that will boost your creativity.
Almost every aspect of the desktop experience is being upgraded in Windows 11 Pro, including the Start menu. The Windows Start button has been a staple for decades, so when it changes in a substantial way, as in Windows 11 Pro, it is always a big deal.
It has been simplified to make it easier for users to launch apps from the new Start menu. The Start menu is no longer home to an entirely customizable layout of app tiles; now it’s just a grid of icons that you can pin, unpin, and rearrange. Live tiles are gone, with A static icon and its name appear underneath the live tile, replacing the previous live Basically, this is exactly what other modern operating systems do today, so Windows joining the fray isn’t surprising.
Almost every system icon (which includes Start, Task View, Search, Teams Chat, and Widgets) has an animation when you click it. You can also play subtle pulse animations when you click on your pinned or running apps. Compared to Windows 10, these small animations go a long way to making Windows 11 Pro feel fluid and enjoyable to use. Also see: KMSPico Windows 11 Activator.
Windows 11 OEM Key Free for All Versions
There is a new, more Mac-like interface. In addition to rounded corners and pastel colors, Windows 11 features a centered Start menu and Taskbar.
Android apps integrated into the system. The Amazon Appstore, which can be accessed through the updated Microsoft Store, will offer Android apps for Windows 11. In the past, you could access Android apps on Windows 10 if you had a Samsung Galaxy phone, but now it will be native. Windows 11 will not initially support Android apps.)
There are widgets. There have been widgets for a while (remember desktop gadgets on Windows Vista?) but you can now access them directly from the Taskbar and customize their appearance.
Integration with Microsoft Teams. Microsoft Teams has been given a makeover and is pinned to the Taskbar in Windows 11, making it easier to use (and more like Apple’s FaceTime). Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS users will be able to access Teams.
Amazing Design Graphics in Crystal Clear
It is a real pleasure to use Win 11 Professional OEM Key. For casual and business users alike, the Pro version puts comfort first. You can arrange the tools, functions, and applications in any order you like by clicking the Start button in the center.
You can create your most convenient workspace by moving widgets and saving desktop arrangements. The Microsoft Store, Microsoft Edge browser, and Teams messenger can be accessed quickly and laid out the way you like.
Video game players’ choice
Win 11 Professional is the ultimate gaming system. Thanks to the Auto HDR function, the games in your library are taken to a new graphic level. And all this with faster rendering and saving the CPU with the Direct Storage solution. Also see: Windows 11 Activator.
Security comes first
Microsoft Windows 11 Professional increases productivity and security. Equipped with functions known from Windows 11 Home, it is supplemented with several additional tools. Work on multiple devices and anywhere you want. Thanks to BitLocker, the entire content of the device is safe even if you lose your PC. Plus, with Windows Information Protection, you can stop worrying about any data leakage.
Choose a retailer to buy the product key cheaper on G2A.com. Use the extensive range of Windows 11 tools. Manage your workplace network and access. Make cooperation easier with Microsoft 365 and stay up to date with the latest applications in the Microsoft Store.
This and much more you will find in the latest Microsoft Windows 11 Pro OEM Product Key. Designed for business and private clients – for comfort, fun, and productivity.
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 2024 Key Features:
- Most popular operational system in the world with hundreds of millions of satisfied customers.
- The newest version of Windows professional for the most ambitious and demanding users.
- Safe and modern system that offers multiple features and options
- BitLocker device encryption – If your device is lost or stolen, BitLocker puts everything on lockdown, so no one else can access your systems or data.
- Device encryption – If you turn on device encryption, only authorized individuals will be able to access your device and data.
- Find my device – Keep track of your devices – even your digital pen!
- Firewall and network protection – Your Windows device comes with built-in security features to help safeguard against viruses, malware, and ransomware.
- Internet protection – App & Browser control in Windows Security helps protect your device from potentially dangerous apps, files, websites, and downloads.
- Parental controls and protection – Manage screen time, limit access to mature content, and control online purchases when you connect your family’s Microsoft accounts.
- Windows Security – View and manage the security and health of your device.
- Secure boot – Helps prevent malicious software applications and unauthorized operating systems from loading during the system start-up process.
- Windows Information Protection (WIP) – Helps protect enterprise apps and data against accidental data leaks on enterprise-owned devices and personal devices that employees bring to work.
- Windows Hello – Uses facial recognition, fingerprint, or PIN, for a fast, secure, and password-free way to unlock your compatible Windows devices.
Business management and deployment tools are also part of Microsoft Windows 11 Pro
- Microsoft Store for Business
- Mobile device management
- Support for Active Directory
- Support for Azure Active Directory
- Windows Update for Business
- Assigned Access
- Dynamic Provisioning
- Enterprise State Roaming with Azure
- Group Policy
- Kiosk mode setup
Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Microsoft Windows 11 Pro OEM (PC) – Microsoft Key – GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Microsoft Windows 11 Pro OEM (PC) – Microsoft Key – GLOBAL may change over time.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
- Graphics: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Disk Space: 64 GB or larger storage device.
- Other: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.
Warning! This product cannot be used to upgrade your system from another version!
Get Free Windows 11 Pro OEM Key for All Versions 2024 Here